Hey there! Ever wondered why websites sometimes seem to remember your preferences or keep you logged in? It's usually thanks to cookies, those tiny digital crumbs that collect information about your browsing habits. But don't worry, they're not as scary as they sound!
Here's the deal with cookies.
What Cookies Are:
- Think of them as tiny reminders: Cookies are small text files that websites store on your device when you visit them. They help websites remember things about you, like your language preferences or shopping cart items.
- Not all cookies are created equal: Some cookies are essential for basic website functions, while others help with things like analytics, personalisation, and advertising.
- To keep things running smoothly: Essential cookies make sure our site works properly, like remembering your login information or keeping track of your preferences.
- To improve your experience: Cookies can help us personalize your experience, like remembering your language settings or suggesting products based on your past visits.
- Cookie control center: You can usually adjust your browser settings to control cookies. You can choose to block all cookies, allow only certain cookies, or delete cookies that have already been set.
We're committed to being transparent about our cookie practices and respecting your privacy.